We publish the main results of our Televidente 2.0 study (VIII wave), a market research in Spain that analyses the evolution on audiovisual leisure and consumption, considering the impact of technologies (devices, connectivity and platforms - Linear tv, pay tv, OTT, downloads, YouTube, etc.)
Some main learnings are:
- Smartphone and Tablets find a place in the audiovisual consumption.
- 3 of each 10 internet users has got fiber internet connection and this impacts in their audiovisual consumption habits.
- Smart TVs improve their usage thanks to the latest models.
- A new audiovisual consumer emerges: multi-screen, multi-content, multi-platform.
- YouTube is the platform that has a better adaptation to customer habits.
5 Focus groups and 1.384 online surveys to internet users
Access to results: